Wednesday 24 November 2010

JN 2053 Images Test

In order to complete my "Digital Newsroom" module, I was required to exercise my image skills by manipulating images in Adobe Photoshop. I took a photograph of the University of Central Lancashire, and then cropped it to the required specifications.


When deciding on a location to photograph, I looked for a shot which captured the University of Central Lancashire in a way which would not require a caption. To do this I felt the most appropriate photograph should feature a UCLan sign.


Below is the original image:




I then cropped the image to a 100 pixel by 100 pixel thumbnail:




I then cropped the image to 400 pixel wide by 300 pixel high:





Finally, I cropped the image to 200 pixel wide by 500 pixel high:


No comments:

Post a Comment